Flies and Mosquitoes
Food Moth Trap
The practical solution!
- Provides early detection of food moth infestations.
- Ready baited with sexually alluring pheromones, which attract male moths into the traps where they stick to the adhesive inner surfaces and die. Moths can enter the trap from all four sides.
- Compact and space-saving.
- Ready for use straight from the pack: no assembly required.
- With self-adhesive fixing pads.
The NATURAL CONTROL food moth trap is ready for use straight from the pack and no assembly is required. Peel the protective foil from the self-adhesive fixing pad and stick the trap vertically or horizontally in a kitchen cupboard or in a storage room.
- How does the NATURAL CONTROL food moth trap work?
The Natural Control food moth trap is used for early detection of infestations of dried fruit, flour, storage and other food moths (Plodia and Ephestia). The trap is ready baited with sexually alluring pheromones, which attract male moths into the trap where they stick to the adhesive inner surfaces and die.
- For how long does the bait work?
After activation of the trap, the bait will last for 8 weeks.
- Is the trap dangerous?
No. The trap is pesticide-free and does not contain any chemical substances that are a hazard to humans or animals.
- What to do if infested?
In the event of an infestation, thoroughly check all foods and food storage places in the vicinity (cupboards and shelves) for larvae and pupae. Discard any contaminated food and clean the cupboards and shelves thoroughly. It is recommended that all susceptible foods are stored in hermetically-sealed containers.
- Suitable are jam jars and other screw-top glass jars and good plastic containers with airtight lids.
Not suitable are containers with loose lids, cookie jars, bags of all kinds, boxes and jars with cork stoppers
- What damage can moths cause?
The food moths are butterflies and behave as pests of stored products. The adult moths are not harmful and do not consume food during their short 1-2 week life. The actual pests that cause the damage are the larvae (the caterpillars)
- POISON FREE
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY