Flies and Mosquitoes
The Wasp Trap Control Secret
The following advantages are offered by our wasp trap:
- Natural bait included - no toxic chemicals
- For use anywhere outdoors - gardens, patios, decks, yards, children’s play areas and waste refuse and recycling sites.
- Supplied complete with a portion of specially formulated bait that is irresistible to all species of wasp.
- Bait is mixed with water in the trap and attracts wasps into the trap where they drown in the water.
- Designed to be hung from trees, fences, or stakes (wire tie included); may also be placed on the ground.
- The active bee protection in the bait keeps bees away from the trap (species protection).
- Replacement baits available.
- Open the bait packet and pour into trap.
- Add 1 cup water to fill line and swirl to mix.
- Hang trap with twist strip in trees or from stakes in calm sunny locations about 5-10m from the area you wish to protect.
Add water if the liquid gets below the fill line. Do this in the evening to avoid being stung by active wasps. Re-bait every 2-3 weeks. For reuse, immerse the entire trap in soapy water to kill any live insects and clean the trap.
Replacement baits are available.
Efficient wasp trap with natural baits
Completely free of chemicals, the SWISSINNO wasp trap, with a natural bait, attracts wasps and drowns them in the water. An ingenious design makes the use of poison unnecessary and thus protects the environment. In addition, the bait deters bees and stops them from flying into the trap.
Combating wasps is easy and effective with the wasp trap. The trap can be suspended 5 or 10 m away from the area to be protected or placed on the floor.
Environmentally friendly and safe protection against wasps
Wasps can be particularly dangerous and represent a serious threat for people with allergies. This is why we developed a wasp trap at SWISSINNO, which is very efficient in attracting and killing wasps. Our years of experience in pest control mean our products are well thought-out and perfectly designed.
If a large number of wasps is present or there is a larger area, the use of several wasp traps is recommended. Take care to keep the trap filled with water so that the wasps entering it can be drowned.
- How does the NATURAL CONTROL wasp trap work?
Our trap is based on a multiple wasp attractant which creates a powerful wasp bait for most successful trapping. The wasps are drowned without the use of any poisons.
- Where can I use the wasp trap?
The NATURAL CONTROL wasp trap is an outdoor trap suitable for yards, deck, patio, porch, barn, shed, garbage and recycle areas. Hang traps in trees or from stakes in calm sunny locations about 5-10m from the area you wish to protect. If catches are low, shift trap location. Traps should be at least 5m away from a known wasp nest.
- How long does the bait last?
Clean and re-bait every 14-21 days in evenings to avoid being stung by active wasps. Immerse the entire trap in soapy warm water to kill any live insects and clean the trap for reuse.
- Are replacement baits available?
We offer replacement baits for the wasp trap. If attractant is spilled, wash scent off skin, clothing or affected areas as soon as possible. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- What kind of liquid baits can be used for the trap?
Sweet juices such as apple juice, syrup or cola can be used. Experiment with different juices as wasp species and diet cycles may vary. Best results are achieved with the NATURAL CONTROL wasp bait.
- Are bees attracted to our trap?
NATURAL CONTROL wasp bait is formulated to help keep bees away.
- Are wasp stings dangerous?
Live wasps can inflict painful stings that can be deadly if you are allergic to them.
- How can wasp queens be caught?
Queen wasps emerge from hibernation during the first warm days of spring to look for nest sites. When you place our traps outside at that time, you can capture these queens and reduce the likelihood that a wasp nest will be established on or near your property.
- POISON FREE
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY