Flies and Mosquitoes
Rat Trap SuperCat
Poison Free - Ecological - Reusable - Natural Proven Bait
Advantages of the SuperCat Rat Trap:
- Baited ready to use: the bait is a natural non-toxic product and is highly attractive to rats.
- Swiss design, robust construction with a powerful spring mechanism.
- Hygienic no-touch disposal of dead rodent.
- For use indoors and outdoors.
- Ideal for domestic and commercial use - for factories, offices, farms, orchards and plantations.
- Replacement baits are available.
- To set the SuperCat Rat Trap, depress the large lever to open the trap and remove the cover from the bait holder: the trap is now ready to use.
- Place the trap where you suspect there are rats. As rats seldom cross open spaces, position the trap against a wall with its open jaws facing the wall. Check the trap at regular intervals.
- To dispose of the dead rat quickly and hygienically without having to touch it, hold the trap over a waste receptacle with the jaws pointing downwrds and squeeze the lever.... the rat will drop out of the trap.
Bait for rat trap
The SuperCat Rat Trap is supplied baited and ready for immediate use. The bait is made of a long-lasting natural substance which rats find irresistible. It contains no poisons or hazardous chemicals and is perfectly safe for humans and animals. The catch-and-kill operation of the SuperCat rat trap is extremely efficient and its powerful strike mechanism kills even the strongest rats instantly.
To set the trap, depress the large lever to open the trap and remove the cover from the bait holder: the trap is now ready to use. To dispose of the dead rat quickly and hygienically without having to touch it, hold the trap over a waste receptacle with the jaws pointing downwrds and squeeze the lever .... the rat will drop out of the trap. The SuperCat trap is very robust and can be used over and over again. Replacement baits are available.
Like the SuperCat Mousetrap, the Rat Trap is highly esteemed worldwide for its quality and the efficiency of its catch-and-kill performance.
There are various ways of combating rats, such as hazardous poisons, ultrasound repellers, rat trap cages and back-breaking 'snap' traps like the SuperCat rat trap. Of all these, the SuperCat is the most efficient. It is a top class product with many advantages over conventional traps. Its Swiss design and robust construction, the irresistible lure of its poison-free natural bait and the lethal power of its strike mechanism make it the ultimate weapon in the war against rat infestation.
- How does the rat trap bait work?
The bait is a long-lasting natural substance derived from peanut butter which rodents find irresistibly attractive. There are no poisons in the bait.
- How long does the bait last?
The bait will last from a few weeks to a couple of years. It will tend to disappear due to the action of insects or weather if left outside. The odour will remain, however, and it is possible to catch rodents even if very little of the bait appears to be left.
- Where shall I put the trap?
Place the trap where you suspect there are rats. As rats seldom cross open spaces, position the trap against a wall with its open jaws facing the wall. Check the trap at regular intervals.
- How often can one use the trap?
The SuperCat traps are very robust and can be used many times.
- Is the bait toxic?
No, the bait is a natural food based product containing no poisons and is safe around children and pets.
- Can the bait be replaced?
Yes, we offer replacement bait assemblies which can extend the life of the trap after all of the bait has disappeared.
- The bait is gone, but the trap is empty. What happened?
You may have mice too. Mice can eat the rat trap bait without getting caught. Our best advice is to get a mousetrap too.
- What about children and pets around rat traps?
It is recommended that the rat trap be used only in places that are inaccessible to children and pets.
- What about protected animals?
The smell of the bait can also attract other animal species. Use the trap carefully to avoid the risk of harming protected species.
- Is it necessary to clean the trap after each capture to eliminate the mouse cadaver odor and get a high capture?
No, this is not useful. According to our observations, it is rather favourable if a trap smells of mouse or rat, also carcass odour is not a problem in itself. This arouses interest and reduces the fear of the traps. Highly polluted traps can and should be cleaned with water for hygienic reasons. Wear protective gloves and do not use soap.
- POISON FREE
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY