Flies and Mosquitoes
The fastest mousetrap - prebaited and ready to use!
A summary of the advantages of the SuperCat Mousetrap:
- Baited ready to use: the bait is a natural non-toxic product and is highly attractive to mice.
- Extraordinarily high catch rates: thousands of consumers tell of huge numbers caught in very short times.
- Swiss design, robust construction with a powerful spring mechanism.
- Hygienic no-touch disposal of dead rodent.
- The Mousetrap is child-safe - the snap-shut jaws will kill mice, but not harm children, or pets.
- For use indoors and outdoors.
- Ideal for domestic and commercial use - for factories, offices, farms, orchards and plantations.
- Replacement baits are available.
Catch mice with natural bait and efficient system
Conventional mousetraps often require poison, do not catch cleanly and are very unhygienic. The trapped rodents must be touched for removal and the whole process is cumbersome and disgusting. Not any more!
Our intensive product development, has made it possible for us at Swissinno to construct a mousetrap, which contains a natural, poison-free and highly effective bait and has clean, powerful strike mechanism. Dead mice can be removed easily without contact and thus disposed of hygienically
- Push the lever down to open the trap and remove the protective cap from the bait. SuperCat is now ready for use.
- Place the trap where you suspect there are mice. As mice seldom cross open spaces, position the trap against a wall with its open jaws facing the wall. Check the trap at regular intervals.
- Depress the lever to remove the dead mouse simply and quickly without having to touch it. Now, SuperCat is ready to use again
The SuperCat trap is in use worldwide
Benefit from our years of research and experience in the field of pest control and let our SuperCat mousetrap win you over. Thousands of customers are already thrilled by the efficiency and simplicity of this system!
The products of Swissinno, above all the SuperCat mousetrap, are of great popularity worldwide and are marketed by the best hardware stores and online shops. This is reflected both in customer feedback and in online reviews.
The SuperCat mousetrap can be ordered from our partners or you can get it directly from the shop. Here is a list of the sources, sorted by country. Simply select the product and your country and order the SuperCat mousetrap.
- How does the mousetrap bait work?
The bait is made of a long-lasting natural substance which mice find irresistible. There are no poisons in the bait.
- How long does the bait last?
The bait will last from a few weeks to a couple of years. It will tend to disappear due to the action of insects or weather if left outside. The odour will remain, however, and it is possible to catch mice even if very little of the bait appears to be left.
- Where shall I put the trap?
Place the trap where you suspect there are mice. As mice seldom cross open spaces, position the trap against a wall with its open jaws facing the wall. Check the trap at regular intervals.
- How often can one use the trap?
The SuperCat traps are very robust and can be used many times.
- Is the bait toxic?
No, the bait is a natural food based product containing no poisons and is safe around children and pets.
- Can the bait be replaced?
Yes, we offer replacement bait assemblies which can extend the life of the trap after all of the bait material has disappeared.
- The bait is gone, but the trap is empty. What happened?
The bait was probably eaten by insects or snails.
- What should be observed when there are children and pets in the vicinity of the traps?
The SuperCat mousetrap is safe for children and pets.
- What about protected animals?
The smell of the bait can also attract other animal species. Use the trap carefully to avoid the risk of harming protected species.
Is it necessary to clean the trap after each capture to eliminate the mouse carcass odour and get a higher capture rate? No, this is not useful. According to our observations, it is rather favourable if a trap smells of mouse or rat, also carcass odour is not a problem in itself. This arouses interest and reduces the fear of the traps. Highly polluted traps can and should be cleaned with water for hygienic reasons. Wear protective gloves and do not use soap.
- The bait is eaten without triggering the trap. What could be the problem?
Sometimes there are some particularly small or light mice. It can also happen that individual mice are particularly careful and do not put enough weight on the trigger. As a result, they eat the bait but the trap is not triggered. There is a simple trick to make the trap more sensitive. Stick one or two layers of adhesive tape, such as parcel tape or insulating tape, onto the support under the lever. Raising the lever like this makes the trap more sensitive. The trap is optimally adjusted, when you can just still set the jaws open, without the trap immediately snapping back shut.
- POISON FREE
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY