Flies and Mosquitoes
Mousetrap PRO SuperCat
The fastest mousetrap - prebaited and ready to use
Super-efficient and species-relevant trap eradicates mice through its no-fail catching system
- Patented easy catch system
- Optimal strike force
- Species-relevant, fast killing
- Prevents catching errors
- Includes natural bait
Our latest addition to the SuperCat range is this brilliant mousetrap with its ingenious easy catch system trigger mechanism and its powerful hammer-blow killing action. This new design kills mice instantly and humanely without them hurting themselves or for long.
- The natural bait is integrated into an elongated container in front of the trigger mechanism. As the mouse eats the bait, it is gets used to the trap without setting it off, and as it continues to eat it is drawn close to the trigger and into the perfect position to be trapped.
- The new patended trigger mechanism easy catch system with its inbuilt stability prevents the mouse from setting the trap off accidentally. Only when the mouse starts eating the bait and penetrates deeper into the trap does it lift the trigger device and set the trap off.
- The hammer-blow force generated by the extremely high tension spring together with the powerful clamping action of the trap ensure that the killing process is shortened as appropriate to the species.
- With the SuperCat Mousetrap PRO, Swissinno is launching onto the world market a new development that according to its findings already complies with future EU guidelines and is certified the highest Category ‘A’ classification according to Section 18 of the German Infection Protection Act. Https://www.umweltbundesamt.de/sites/default/files/medien/362/dokumente/201215_ss18_liste.pdf
- The Mousetrap PRO SuperCat is also been awarded by the BLUE ANGEL eco-label for its special environmental friendliness (https://www.blauer-engel.de/uz34).
- Push the lever down and remove the red protective cap from the bait. NOTE: The trap will not lock automatically if the protective cap is not removed.
- Place the trap by a wall with its open end sideways to the wall (mice seldom wander into open spaces).
- Hold the trap up and press the lever on the back to discharge the dead mouse simply and quickly without touching it.
- How does the mousetrap bait work?
The bait is made of a long-lasting natural substance which mice find irresistible. There are no poisons in the bait.
- How long does the bait last?
The bait will last from a few weeks to a couple of years. It will tend to disappear due to the action of insects or weather if left outside. The odour will remain, however, and it is possible to catch mice even if very little of the bait appears to be left.
- Where shall I put the trap?
Place the trap where you suspect there are mice. As mice seldom cross open spaces, position the trap against a wall with its open jaws facing the wall. Check the trap at regular intervals.
- How often can one use the trap?
The SuperCat traps are very robust and can be used many times.
- Is the bait toxic?
No, the bait is a natural food based product containing no poisons and is safe around children and pets.
- Can the bait be replaced?
Yes, we offer replacement bait assemblies which can extend the life of the trap after all of the bait material has disappeared.
- The bait is gone, but the trap is empty. What happened?
The bait was probably eaten by insects or snails.
- What should be observed when there are children and pets in the vicinity of the traps?
The SuperCat mousetrap is safe for children and pets.
- What about protected animals?
The smell of the bait can also attract other animal species. Use the trap carefully to avoid the risk of harming protected species.
Is it necessary to clean the trap after each capture to eliminate the mouse carcass odour and get a higher capture rate? No, this is not useful. According to our observations, it is rather favourable if a trap smells of mouse or rat, also carcass odour is not a problem in itself. This arouses interest and reduces the fear of the traps. Highly polluted traps can and should be cleaned with water for hygienic reasons. Wear protective gloves and do not use soap.
- The bait is eaten without triggering the trap. What could be the problem?
Sometimes there are some particularly small or light mice. It can also happen that individual mice are particularly careful and do not put enough weight on the trigger. As a result, they eat the bait but the trap is not triggered. There is a simple trick to make the trap more sensitive. Stick one or two layers of adhesive tape, such as parcel tape or insulating tape, onto the support under the lever. Raising the lever like this makes the trap more sensitive. The trap is optimally adjusted, when you can just still set the jaws open, without the trap immediately snapping back shut.
- POISON FREE
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY