Flies and Mosquitoes
The Natural Control Secret
- Protects house and terraces from slugs and slug slime.
- Partially buried in the garden, it attracts slugs from far and wide into a watery grave.
- Supplied complete with a portion of a specially formulated bait that is irresistible to slugs.
- Bait is mixed with water in the trap and attracts slugs into the trap where they fall into the water and drown.
Control slugs environmental friendly and poison free
|The snail trap from SWISSINNO allows you to combat snails effectively without the use of chemicals or poison. Once the trap has been prepared, it attracts snails with a natural bait and drowns them in the water. |
While conventional toxins are also dangerous to children and pets, our snail trap is completely harmless. This also applies to the bait, which is produced naturally and is very attractive to the snails.
- Open the NATURAL CONTROL bait packet and pour into trap.
- Add water to fill line and swirl to mix.
- Place traps around the edges of gardens. Bury traps deep enough so that the bottom of the entrance hole is even with the top of the soil.
Clean and replace bait when full or at least every 3 - 4 weeks (sooner in hot summer temperatures). Use more traps for better results.
Proven and highly efficient trap
All our products are intensively tested and constantly improved, giving a result loved by private users and pest control professionals alike. Our snail trap is also well thought out and achieves the desired results quickly and economically.
Gone are the days of snail pests in the garden and especially in vegetable patches! Use several snail traps to completely protect large areas reliably. Snail control has never been so simple and efficient.
- How does the NATURAL CONTROL slug trap work?
The NATURAL CONTROL bait generates active attractants for slugs and snails. After entering the trap the slugs cannot find the way out and eventually drown.
- Where can I use the slug trap?
Anywhere in the garden where slugs are a problem. If catches are low, try moving traps to new locations.
- How do I install the NATURAL CONTROL Slug trap?
Bury traps around the edges of the garden. Place traps deep enough that the bottom of the entrance hole is even with the top of the soil. A couple drops of dish soap added to the liquid will help drown the without the use of poison.
- How long does the bait last?
Wash and replace bait when the trap is full or at least every 3 - 4 weeks (sooner in hot summer temperatures).
- Is the bait poisonous?
No, but If it is spilled, wash scent off skin, clothing or affected areas as soon as possible. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Are replacement baits available?
We offer replacement baits for the slug trap.
- POISON FREE
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY