Flies and Mosquitoes
No See No Touch Mousetrap
Catch Mice and kill without touching
Summary of important features of the mousetrap:
- The SWISSINNO "No See, No Touch" mousetrap catches mice safely and hygienically.
- The patented trap system means the user does not have avoids eye or skin contact with the animal mouse.
- The mouse is killed discreetly inside the trap.
- After the mouse has been captured and killed, it can be disposed of without touching it.
- Supplied baited ready to use.
- Replacement bait capsules are available.
Efficient and hygienic mousetrap
It can often be difficult to catch mice and even more difficult to get rid of them. Disgust, compassion and other emotions play a big role when it comes to combating mice. This is why we at Swissinno developed a trap that catches and kills the mouse without your seeing it and lets you dispose of the carcass without your having to make physical contact No See No Touch!
When mice do invade your living space, you'll need to set up a trap to get rid of them. Among the many different possibilities and mousetraps, the "No See, No Touch" mousetrap is one of the most efficient and hygienic. The whole catch-and-kill process takes place out of sight inside the trap and it is done quickly. You just need to set the trap and empty it after the mouse has been killed.
- Pull the flexible plastic strip from the side of the trap. This uncovers the bait inside the trap. Press down the red lever as far as it will go; it will lock in the 'open' position. "No See No Touch" mouse trap is now ready for use.
- Place the trap where you suspect there are mice. As mice seldom cross open areas, place it parallel to and against a wall. Check the trap at regular intervals.
- To dispose of the dead mouse simply and quickly and without having to touch it, hold the trap vertically over a waste receptacle with its open end downwards and depress the red lever the mouse will drop out of the trap. Now, No See No Touch is ready to use again.
Innovative catch system without seeing or touching
Catch mice safely and easily with the "No See, No Touch" mousetrap from Swissinno. The natural bait, which is safe for pets and children, effectively lures mice into the trap. A strong strike mechanism means the mouse is killed immediately in the trap and can be easily disposed of.
The entire mousetrap can be easily held over a disposal container, with the entrance facing downwards. The trap opens easily at the push of a button and the dead mouse falls into the container. Thus the user does not have to pick the mouse up or touch in any other way and can even avoid seeing it.
- How does the mousetrap No See No Touch work?
The No See No Touch mousetrap traps mice securely and hygienically. The integrated bait is irresistible to mice. It contains no toxins. The trap is very functional and is ready to use.
- In what areas can this trap be used?
The No See No Touch mousetrap can be used indoors and outdoors if protected from the weather. The "tunnel" design means that this trap only catches mice. Other animals such as birds or pets cannot enter the trap and so will not be harmed. The closed construction encases the trapped mouse. When you pick the trap up, you do not come into contact with the animal, and any leaking fluids are retained. For this reason, the No See No Touch mousetrap is particularly suited for use in places where hygiene is imperative, such as storage and preparation areas.
- How long does the bait last?
The bait will last from a few weeks to a couple of years. It will tend to disappear due to the action of insects or weather if left outside, The odour will remain, however, and it is possible to catch mice even if very little of the bait appears to be left.
- Where shall I put the trap?
Place the trap where you suspect there are mice. As mice seldom cross open areas, place it parallel to and against a wall. Check the trap at regular intervals.
- How often can one use the trap?
The SuperCat traps are very robust and can be used many times.
- Is the bait toxic?
No, the bait is a natural food based product containing no poisons and is safe around children and pets.
- Can the bait be replaced?
Yes, we offer replacement bait assemblies which can extend the life of the trap after all of the bait has disappeared.
- The bait is gone, but the trap is empty. What happened?
The bait was probably eaten by insects or snails.
- What about children and pets around traps?
The SuperCat mousetrap is quite safe around children and pets.
- POISON FREE
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY