Flies and Mosquitoes
Mini Ultrasonic Rodent Repeller
Drives rodents out of the home
The ideal application for use in houses, flats and apartments:
- The Swissinno Mini Ultrasonic Rodent Repeller emits continouous high-frequency ultrasound from its loudspeaker.
- The utrasound is Inaudible to humans, but a deterrent to rodent pests.
- Easy to operate; uses no chemicals; poison-free; environmentally friendly
- Its ultrasound drives out mice, rats and martens and other rodent pest
Repels rodents and is pet-friendly
The Mini Ultrasonic Rodent Repeller is ideal for use in smaller rooms and spaces. It gets rid of mice, rats, martens and other rodent pests effortlessly without your having to catch or kill them. This makes the Ultrasonic Repeller one of the easiest and most convenient methods of pest control.
It is simple to set up and activate. It can be used in any room in the house and requires no special preparation.Just plug it into an electric socket and when you switch it on the Repeller starts immediately sending out high-frequency sound waves that drive out those uninvited pests. The ultrasound cannot be heard by humans, so there's a built-in LED lamp that lights up to indicate that the Repeller is operating correctly.
Rats and mice expel with ultrasound
The Repeller requires very little electric power and has virtually no maintenance costs.The Ultrasonic Repeller can be used continuously because it does not harm humans or pets. Even mice, rats and other rodents are not injured by the Ultrasonic Repeller: its ultrasound just causes them such disagreeable irritation that they scurry to escape from it as fast as they can.
The SWISSINNO range includes a larger Ultrasonic Rodent Repeller that covers 30m2 as well the more compact Mini version described here, which covers 15m2.
- How does the Ultrasonic Rodent Repeller work?
Humans can hear sound frequencies up to 20,000 Hz. Sound above this frequency is called ""ultrasound"". Animals can hear ultrasound and find it so unpleasant that they do everything they can to escape from it. The Ultrasonic Rodent Repeller continuously transmits ultrasound waves that irritate mice, rats and martens. For the best result, leave the unit running constantly day and night.
- Where can the Repeller be used?
Use the Repeller indoors only. Plug it into an electric socket in the room where rodent activity is suspected. The green LED lamp on the front of the unit will light up and the unit will ""hum"" softly. Place the unit on the floor, or on a low level surface with the speakers pointing towards the area of rodent activity. Ensure that the path of the ultrasound is not obstructed by furniture or curtains. Each room requires at least one Repeller and that will cover up to 30 m². For a larger space, or an L-shaped room more than one device is needed.
- How can the Repeller's effectiveness be enhanced?
1. Make sure that rodents have no access to food. Store food in sealed containers and keep kitchen and dining rooms clean.
2.Block all holes and openings through which rodents could come into the house. Swissinno ""Rodent Stop"" steel wool is perfect for this.
3. Reduce rodent populations with Swissinno mouse and rat traps.
- What are the sound frequencies that the device emits?
The Ultrasound Rodent Repeller emits ultrasound frequencies from 22,000 to 30,000 Hz.
- Does the Repeller also work on rodents in cavity or partition walls?
No, the Repeller emits ultrasound that does not penetrate walls.
- What care should be taken if pets are in the vicinity of the Repeller?
Do not place the Repeller in rooms where rodent pets such as hamsters, mice, degus, guinea pigs, chinchillas, or the like are kept. Birds do not hear ultrasound so the Repeller does not affect them. Dogs and cats may get accustomed to the sound, or may avoid rooms where the Repeller is installed.
- POISON FREE
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY