Flies and Mosquitoes
FSC® Wood Mousetrap SuperCat
The innovative solution!
- The body of the trap is made of Forestry Stewardship Council certified wood: the FSC® logo assures consumers that the wood comes only from carefully managed sustainable forests.
- The patented safe-setting device makes the trap extraordinarily easy and safe to set and eliminates completely the tricky (and often dangerous) fumbling that setting ordinary wood traps can entail.
- Unique Swiss design with powerful spring mechanism for optimum impact and instant humane killing.
- Specially shaped bait-holder to facilitate the use of all types of bait: cheese, bacon, chocolate, etc..
- The bait-holder is positioned centrally to the semi-circular bar so the mouse is struck with the optimum impact no matter from which direction it enters
- Put bait (cheese, bacon, chocolate) into the bait holder and move the rod to back of trap. Pull curved bar all the way back and hold it flat.
- Press the rod into the slot in the plastic unit. Place it As mice seldom cross open spaces, position the trap against a wall with its curved end towards the wall. SuperCat is now ready for use.
- How does the FSC Wood mousetrap work?
The patented safe-setting mechansim of the FSC Wood mousetrap makes the trap extraordinarily easy and safe to set. It eliminates completely the tricky (and often dangerous) fumbling that setting ordinary wood traps can entail. The trap is ready to use after placing a bait is stuck onto the bait-holder.
- What bait can be used?
Various baits like cream cheese, nutella or peanut butter can be used.
- Where shall I put the trap?
The FSC Wood mousetrap is mainly for indoor use. Place the trap where you suspect there are mice. Set the open side facing the wall, as mice seldom cross open areas. As mice seldom cross open spaces, position the trap against a wall with its curved end towards the wall. For outdoor use, the trap should be placed in a tunnel or a box. This protects the trap from moisture and avoids problems with pets and other small animals. Check the trap at regular intervals.
- How often can one use the trap?
The SuperCat traps are quite sturdy very robust and can be used many times.
- What about protected animals?
The smell of the lure bait can also attract other animal species. Use the trap carefully to avoid the risk of damage to harming protected species.
- POISON FREE
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY